Senior Amazon Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Rare chance to be part of a huge, Global technology company and to build strong, lasting relationships with the largest online retailer in the World.
Entrepreneurial candidates with a can-do attitude will do very well with this exciting brand.
My client are a Global technology company and are growing rapidly. They are obsessive over attention to detail and in perfecting the best product for their customers. The company currently operate in over 30 countries worldwide with plans to grow into more.
They key responsibilities of the Senior Amazon Account Manager are:
- Develop the market business and setting up effective promotional plans to achieve agreed sales targets
- Grow and maintain trusting relationships with Amazon
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, and proposing solutions to meet their requirements
- Assist in formulating the go-to-market strategy for the company
- Report regularly on the progress of the forecast of sales and other metrics to present internally and externally to important stakeholders
- Follow up and analyse the sell-through / sell-out data of the different sales channels
- Effectively carry out market research
The successful Senior Amazon Account Manager will have:
- 3+ year's experience in relevant position
- Track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and partners
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent forecasting and projection skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in presenting and excellent organisational skills
- Entrepreneurial flare, with a can-do attitude, and comfortable in challenging the norm
£75,000 Basic Salary