Account Manager (Food Manufacturers)
This Account Manager role is based on retention and renewal of existing business. Our client are looking for candidates with proven track record in pure account management and has experience of selling a within the food service B2B industry.
My client is an international business within manufacturing and production recruiting for a Account Manager (Food Manufacturers).
As Account Manager (Food Manufacturers) you will be responsible for key account management and business development of existing accounts. Accounts include large scale food manufacturers, distributors and medium manufacturing sites, supplying into national retailers. This is a field based sales role, covering a national remit. You will be required to be based in the North East England and be flexible to stay away from home c.2 nights per week.
The successful Account Manager (Food Manufacturers) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in account management and business development.
- Experience selling into food manufacturing sites would be advantageous but not essential.
- Field sales experience.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally.
- Target driven, tenacious and proactive.
- Self confident.
- Degree educated.
- Additional language as well as fluent in English would be desirable but not essential.
- Willing to travel nationally to accounts and spend nights away from home where required.
£30k basic salary + bonus, car, benefits