Shopper Marketing Manager
Shopper Marketing Manager- Permanent, full time
Ignata FMCG is recruiting a Shopper Marketing Manager for a World Leading Consumer goods business.
If you thrive off understanding customer shopping behaviour to deliver the best brand equity and experiences in store, then this role is for you.
An unrivaled portfolio of brands across multiple consumer categories, and a leader in ethical and sustainable practices.
A team orientated and collaborative environment, offering flexible working conditions and other unrivaled company benefits.
- A unique opportunity to work across multiple categories for the UK/I region reporting to the Commercial Manager and managing direct reports.
- Ultimately this role is to influence the shoppers purchase decision to buy. Translating Insights into actions, you will own shopper insights and Identify category opportunities and barriers.
- Develop and implement Shopper Marketing Plans by understanding how the shoppers shop the category across different retail channels.
- Working on Category Demand Projects and prioritise activations to meet KPI's within budget
- Responsible for briefing creative agencies and internal activation teams and key stakeholder relationship management with customers to persuade and pitch Shopper Marketing proposals.
- FMCG experience is a must. Minimum 2-3 years experience, ideally already at management level
- Genuine intrigue to unlock deep in to the depths of shopper behaviours through insights and building plans that meet both customer agendas and business win's
- Commercially focused with strong background in a KPI and results driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of the UK/I FMCG market
- Team player
- £45K- £55K base depending on experience
- Other competitive benefits
Please contact Georgie Cash on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply directly.
*Candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles
Connect with us! Follow Ignata ltd on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.