Business Development Executive
Work for CPM representing market leading Diageo drinks brands including Smirnoff. If you are a great communicator and have the enthusiasm to succeed, we have a fantastic opportunity in your area to work as a Business Development Executive calling into the Grocery sector. Salary: £24,241.32 per annum plus £3k bonus & company vehicle
Ideal location: Leamington Spa
Territory covering: Solihull, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Kidderminster, Worcester & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
Working for CPM the successful Business Development Executive will be calling into Grocery multiples increasing awareness of Diageo's innovative brands and ensuring that all opportunities in store to promote these brands have been maximised. The brands you will work with include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray. Employed as a Business Development Executive, you will be part of our Grocery team of sales representatives.
A typical day will include
* Carrying out face to face visits into Grocery multiple retailers on your territory
* Advising on promotions and increasing awareness of the whole product range
* Using in store data to check stock levels and resolve any potential problems
* Ensuring we have the agreed shelf space and displays to maximize sales
* Using local market and sector knowledge to draw up bespoke business plans to maximize the potential of each store and make informed recommendations to store managers
* Feeding competitor information and call data back to the office
You would enjoy this role if:
* You are looking for a sales career working within the drinks industry and would be passionate about representing such great brands
* You are commercially minded and happy to analyse in store data to ensure the best recommendations are made, ideally with previous experience, but training will be given
* You would grasp the opportunity to take ownership of their own territory.
* Have excellent relationship building skills
* Are persuasive and enjoy overcoming objections and delivering results
* Have the drive and enthusiasm to want to make a success out of every day, delivering results
* A full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us?
If you want a job working with great brands you can be passionate about, where you receive first class sales and product training to enable you to be the best you can be, then this is a great opportunity for you. Whether you are already be working in field sales as a Sales Representative or Business Development Executive, or have Grocery multiple retail experience, or you are looking to take your first step into a sales career we'd love you to apply if this sounds like your perfect job!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer