Project Sales Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
- To grow the sales and improve profitability, whilst promoting the company in line with its high standards.
- Developing new projects within the contract / specification market, identifying key developers, high rise developers, cost consultants, investors and associated architects and designers, contractors and M&E Consultants.
- Maintaining close contact with existing customers to identify new sales opportunities and threats to the company.
About the Company:
- Designers and manufacturers of beautiful German engineered showers and taps for the bathroom and kitchen sector.
- One of the world’s largest manufacturers in this sector, with a fantastic reputation for durable quality products of exceptional design, ease of use and intelligent functions.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience within the bathroom sector is essential, identifying and developing specification opportunities.
- Demonstrable successes within specification sales.
- Motivated and driven to succeed, a self-starter who can organise customer visits in line with company expectations.
- c£40,00pa + commission
- Company car
- Other standard benefits
Location: South West & South Wales
Job Reference: RO/21112
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Project Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly