Business Development Director - POS
- Business Development Director role launching the business into the UK market
- Overseeing sales in the first instance followed by the leading the UK team in warehouse and operations
My client are an international supplier of retailer supplies including POS & Shelving; with double digit international growth they are now seeking a Business Development Director to run the UK team from the HQ in Nottinghamshire.
With successful offices in Australia & China their UK operations have been established for 18 months and has seen significant growth leading to the need for a leader to generate and lead the sales team plus drive forward continued growth.
- Managing the UK P&L, being the escalating lead for all retail accounts
- Managing a team of Key Account Managers
- General leadership of the UK HQ in Nottinghamshire
- You will have knowledge of selling POS/Shelving or additional design led products into UK retailers
- Experience of selling into top 4 grocery mults, DIY retailers and discounters essentials
- Commutable or willing to relocate to the East Midlands
Basic salary of £70-80,000 basic + car + bonus