Area Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager Role with World Leading Manufacturing Company
- Inherit High Value Area with the Potential to Develop
- No Industry Experience is Required as Full Training is Available
- Our client is a high profile, international manufacturer with strong brand identity and loyal consumers in consumer in professional channels.
- The company is now looking for a skilled sales professional to work with their dealers in the North East and North West of England.
The Area Sales Manager will cover Yorkshire, North East, Cumbria, Lancashire and Manchester with responsibility for:
- Driving new sales growth in a well-established area.
- Developing strong, long-term, profitable business partnerships with customers.
- Planning and executing customer specific sales strategies.
- Negotiation of trading terms and promotions that achieve margin targets.
- Working within a team to communicate, share resources and secure support to ensure the customer experience is always exceptional.
The Area Sales Manager Profile:
We are looking for an experienced and high calibre Area Sales Manager with the communication skills and commercial ability to represent this world leading brand. Specific qualities will include:
- Living in Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lancashire, Manchester or the North East.
- A proven ability to sell to decision makers.
- Substantial experience of call planning, preparation, structure and achievement.
- Skilled at fact finding, questioning and verbal clarity.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Empathy and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Your experience will be as a home-based Area Sales Manager with a successful track record of sales achievement and a logical, progressive career to date.
- You might have worked in consumer goods, industrial or business to business sales but we have a strong preference for someone who has sold a product rather than a service.
- A negotiable basic salary plus 30% bonus opportunity, company car, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, contributory pension.
- Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Location: North of England
- Salary: To £35,000 Plus 30% Bonus, Company Car and Extensive Benefits
- Sector: Major Garden Machinery Manufacturer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Reference: NH/21105
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.