Customer Service Executive (Health and Beauty)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing SME within health and beauty. Our client is a true innovator leading the charge to change the way people shop. Since its inception the business has seen rapid growth with over 300 employees spanning across the UK, US and Europe.
They are now on the lookout for a Customer Service Executive to join their growing team. The role offers great opportunities to progress across all areas of the business helping you build relationships, increasing your network within FMCG.
The role of Customer Service Executive would involve the following:
- Listening to customer queries/problems and striving to solve/resolve them, ensuring maximum levels of satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with sales, product development and technical teams, to drive continuous growth and improved customer care
- Pro-actively speaking to clients who visit the website, and assisting where needed
- Contribute to team & individual KPIs including tickets resolves and customer retention
To be a successful Customer Service Executive you will be:
- A people person with excellent problem solving skills
- 1 years' experience in Customer Service
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Customer facing experience
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within an ambitious start-up environment
Based in central London you will join an established business with a casual, friendly start-up culture, dedicated to challenging the norm. If this sounds like the right role for you, apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.