Perfect Store Execution Analytics & Scorecarding Manager
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a Perfect Store Execution Manager to join our new and exciting function.
At PepsiCo, we already have a world class commercial team, and we're hugely excited about the growth potential that our function will bring to our business - a new, agile way of working that will create world class shopper and category solutions. At the heart of Perfect Store is the desire to transform PepsiCo's commercial model, in order to accelerate growth and develop plans which are shaped by integrated insights and delivered with executional excellence by our fantastic Sales teams.
As a Perfect Store Execution Manager at PepsiCo, you'll provide key analytics and insights in order to support and drive forward the perfect store model; executing process and partnerships with Grocery and Impulse Field Heads to agree Perfect Store KPI's, phasing and prioritisation. In more detail you will:
- Build tools, systems and processes that enable PepsiCo Field to track granular execution across every store and every location as defined in a) Picture of Success and b) Head Office Plans, including the ability to record & codify multiple levers within the same location
- Build and embed execution tracking scorecards tailored to different business end-users,working with Perfect Store Controller & key business stake holders to design scorecards
- Codify what execution levers are linked to sales impact to help shape JBP / AOP and Integrated planning investments
- Support Perfect Store Managers to monitor execution compliance rates/£ROI impact, identification of execution gaps and course correction targets across commercial functions and in key forums
- Play active role in the creation of DX culture & capability programmes linked to the development of functional and business partner skills, as well as strong and fully connected day to day working relationships within the DX Team
- Collaborate with the DX Perfect Store Director to help build the DX Community including supporting personal and team growth, creation and communication of the function's value proposition to attract and retain the best talent as well as grow functional understanding.
- Required skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
- Recommends and implements solutions based on rigorous information gathering and analytical thinking
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills - both internal and external - with the ability to influence and shape ways of thinking for the good of the PepsiCo business