International Brand Manager
Job Type: International Brand Manager
Salary: £45-48k + 20% Bonus (DOE)
Sector/Industry: FMCG/ Drinks/ Alcohol
Do you have an energy for adventure, and a thirst for new experiences?
Would you be able to create a brand new product mix to hit the alcohol industry?
Do you want to be part of a high performing and charismatic marketing team that is responsible for an enviable award-winning alcohol portfolio?
Our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious marketer as International Brand Manager for their tactical product range. This one of the fastest growing alcohol product ranges in the UK and Europe.
In this role you will be fully responsible for the global brand P&L and will need to identify growth opportunities and develop marketing initiatives to take the brand to the next level.
• Direct responsibility and accountability for the brands P&L
• Manage development of the brand portfolio, formats and markets
• Development and successful launch of marketing and business plans on time and to plan
• Managing the allocated marketing investment budget
• Build collaborative, interdependent relationships across and within the QB group family
• Responsibility for setting up & managing key external partnerships that create value
• Experience of operating at pace and delivering outcomes within the drinks industry and a high growth business
• International Brand management experience and expertise, including communication, sponsorship and activation. Complete familiarity with “through-the- line” campaigns
• Experience of leading NPD projects that involved innovation, packaging & product development
• Experience of both influencing key stakeholders in marketing and operations teams
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communicator and influencer – ability to work across brands, markets, commercial and sales teams
• Strong commercial acumen and numerical reasoning
• Resilient under pressure and in new contexts and circumstances
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.