International Digital Audience Segments Product Manager
International Digital Audience Segments Product Manager, Nielsen Marketing Cloud - 27042
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining Nielsen's world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation, and data management platform capabilities in a single cloud platform. Our synergies facilitate a deeper understanding of consumers and audiences, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior ROI analysis and campaign optimisation.
Nielsen is looking for 2 data product managers (1 to focus on the European region and 1 to focus on the APAC region) to join the Nielsen Marketing Cloud team, focused on the definition and productization of audience segments specific to our European markets. This person will work with a cross-functional, regional team to identify new product opportunities, create and execute go-to-market plans and monitor product profitability. This role reports into the Senior Manager of International Data Products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with local commercial teams to understand market demands and prioritize projects across the both the APAC region where we currently have a presence in Australia, Hong Kong and Israel and are making plans to enter markets like Japan, India, Korea and Greater China and the European region where we currently have a presence in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain
- Determine data product priorities based on input from commercial teams as well as market research and strategic initiatives. Be able to prioritize new asks as they arise (agile management)
- Evaluate product gaps and direct business development on the strategy for sourcing new opportunities
- Communicate with data science and tech ops to understand product launch timelines, ensure product quality and answer questions regarding the product development
- Finalize new data offerings and their productization including naming, pricing, positioning and distribution
- Ensure the 3rd party data universe in each country remains at a healthy level to support our modeling efforts and support a publisher insights exchange model to help acquire more quality data and DMP clients, potentially leveraging the DCR publisher network
- Represent the product both internally and externally
- Experience in a product management, project management, or programmatic data role
- Understanding of programmatic marketing and the online/mobile advertising marketplace
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to holistically evaluate opportunities and make good business decisions
- Able to influence internal stakeholders in order to leverage Nielsen assets
- Independent worker with the desire to build a profitable business in a new market
"Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class."#LI-LM
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio, and text - is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: United Kingdom, United Kingdom, United Kingdom,United Kingdom