Our client is one of those rare FMCG gems that touches consumers lives daily and really makes a difference to health and wellbeing! With a strong consumer brand that is leading from the front in a category that is enjoying serious growth, this opportunity is not to be overlooked!
This family owned business is well established but hasn't lost the personal touch despite their global success. With a broad portfolio and a brand presence in over 60 countries worldwide our client enjoys market leading status as a result of their focus around quality and innovation. To support their ongoing success in the UK market an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Brand Manager with multi channel marketing experience to take on a hugely successful consumer brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop integrated communications plans (B2C/ATL) to deliver marketing objectives
- Lead execution of marketing communication materials
- Plan, execute and measure all PR and direct marketing activities
- Develop and execute integrated NPD launch activity plans working closely with Shopper Marketing
- Develop, manage, implement and measure media plans in cooperation with agency partners
- Manage all relevant external agencies (creative, PR, market research, digital etc.)
- Strategic planning of social media channels and activation plans
- Participate in annual customer planning process and the integrated marketing planning process to influence and build actionable growth plans for brands and customers
- Coordinate our consumer events
To be successful in the role you will have proven experience at Brand Manager level or will be operating as a strong Assistant Brand Manager, looking to take the next step in your career. Experience of working within the FMCG sector is preferred and to be successful you will need to have extensive knowledge of developing effective multi channel communication plans. Good communication skills are important as you will be working as part of a cross functional team to develop best in class brand plans. Relationship building is key to any role at this business, along with having a creative flair, suggesting new ideas and having a passion for the market & customers. This is an exceptional position that offers excellent development prospects as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.