National Account Manager
Our Client, a leading grower, packer and distributor of Fresh Produce, seek a talented and ambitious National Account Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a category focused NAM to join the business and manage a portfolio that includes the UK’s major multiples.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Support the MD in delivering the sales plan
- Full responsibility for category P&L
- Deliver branded NPD launches
- Raise the profile of the brand across all platforms
- Establish and then maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders across the client base
- Support the customer by delivering clear sales, marketing and promotional plans through careful analysis of market and sales data
- Experience dealing with major multiples
- A tenacious approach to winning new business and developing existing accounts
- A track record of over achievement in a target driven sales role
- Ability and willingness to monitor category performance against plan and communicate accordingly
- Proven ability to communicate across various departments both internally and externally
- A keen interest in current and developing trends across the food industry
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus system plus a company car / allowance.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly