This Premium Drinks brand is seeking a Brand Manager to be responsible for developing and implementing the brand strategies, to grow it to the next level.
Our client is a Premium Drinks brands, seeing significant success in the UK.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a cohesive, and consistent brand strategy for this premium drinks brand.
The successful candidate will focus on developing the annual brand plan and implement it against the full marketing mix. With a real focus on delivering high impact brand activation and execution in particular, the Brand Manager will engage the Trade Marketing and Sales team to identify needs, and utilise data and analysis to effectively shape the strategy.
In addition, the Brand Manager will develop the innovation pipeline and launch products with excellence into the market, across the On Trade and the Off Trade.
This is a leadership role and will require the candidate to be office-based in Cornwall.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record in Brand Management
- Have experience working with a Premium Food or Drinks Brand
- Have a strong creative and analytical skillset
- Have a proven commercial acumen
- Have a demonstrable track record in project management
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have proven stakeholder management skills
- Be a team player
- Be happy to be office-based
Competitive Salary, Benefits, and a forward-thinking company culture!