This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing and ethically minded consumer product company. Our client is looking for future pioneers, someone with bags of energy who is ready for a challenge!
My client has gone from strength to strength and has grown considerably in the last 5 years. They are well known for their ethical values and high-calibre, outgoing staff.
They are looking for a Category Analyst to work on market insight, working closely with the innovation team as well as keeping up to date with NPD performance from launch.
- Provide commercial, market and category data analysis.
- Work with clients and present to them on category insights.
- Turn data insight into action by locating commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the accurate reporting and maintenance of customer, market, category and competitor product data.
- Consistently focus on the company's category vision and help develop the team into Category experts.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and provide regular updates to customers on category vision.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Insight data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, AIMIA, Dunnhumby, Mintel, etc)
- Someone who is curious, caring and courageous - willing to try new ideas and make quick and bold decisions.
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A fluid communicator with the ability to inspire clients and colleagues through your presentations.
- Strong excel proficiency.
- An eye for detail, results-driven and versatile.
If you want to work for the fastest growing brand in their category, and have the ambition to really make a difference, then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.