Senior National Account Manager – Tesco
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager – Tesco
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 DOE
Location: South West London – Office Based 5 days a week
Job Reference: VAC-24437
Are you interested in being part of an exciting, challenger beverage (coffee) brand who are creating excitement within their market space right now?
If you have the ability to work in an autonomous and innovative way then this could be the new role for you.
Since being founded seven years ago, my client have gone from strength to strength and have now launched 16 products into over 23,000 distribution points.
If you are classically trained from a Blue-Chip or have strong experience within an SME and you are looking to make a real impact into a revolutionarily and dynamic company, please read on…
This coffee business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of personal development opportunities. My client are at a pivotal moment, with a hugely exciting future ahead. Back in June this year, they embarked on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the whole category with a full re-launch and a new consumer campaign.
For the right person, this opportunity could be a career defining effort, helping shape the brand, company & long term success of the business and revolutionize a category. The UK is only the 1st phase within their wider brand ambitions.
They have a great informal working environment with a real desire to deliver. The business is Founder led and team members are given wide autonomy to do what they do best.
Cultural fit and mind set are of huge importance and they are very specific about the values, traits & actions they look for in their team members.
- Sole focus on delivering explosive sales growth within Tesco/Booker
- Own all aspects of the Tesco/Booker business
- Full P&L responsibility
- Don’t be a cog in the machine, be the machine
The candidate will have:
- Tesco account management responsibility(ies) with the results to demonstrate you are capable of driving business change and selling more
- An expert on this retailer and clearly understand how to navigate your way through it
- You will understand what great account management looks like and pride yourself to working at the highest level possible at all times
- You will be very analytical when it comes to analysis reports and insight
- You will be as comfortable negotiating, challenging and persuading senior stakeholders within Tesco
- You do what needs to be done
If you are interested, please email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.