National Account Manager
Major branded FMCG business with exciting plans for the future. They manufacture a range of instantly recognisable artisan food products and they now seek an ambitious National Account Manager to manage customers within Cash and Carry Wholesale and Horeca Sector
As National Account Manager you will work closely with the Account Director as part of a small business unit, while developing and sustaining profitable sales for the company.
To play an instrumental part in building, developing and implementing a strategic plan for the Cash and Carry Wholesale and Horeca Sector. The role will drive ambitious growth targets with current accounts and explore new business opportunities. The need to work cross functionally with other areas of sales will be supported by a strong commitment to team working.
- Manage a number of current accounts.
- Planning, formulation and tracking of a yearly sector strategy in line with the company plan, sector and customer needs
- Building of account plans in line with brand/channel strategies by product, volume and revenue identifying promotional and development costs.
- Developing account propositions for new business
- A passion for NPD
- Identify customer needs and tailoring propositions to meet these needs – category approach to product range and development program – agree, implement and evaluate with customer.
- To achieve minimum distribution targets and objectives
- To have an understanding of company management information system Business Objects to a proficient standard
As well as being well organised, articulate and with high personal standards candidates you will have experience of managing some key Head Office’s within Cash and Carry Wholesale and Horeca Sector.
Will have presentation, Relationship Building, Negotiation, Numerate, Planning, and Computer Literacy
The position also demands a high degree of strong communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 14856/1.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.