Business Development Executive Scotland
The candidate will be responsible for the management of independent traditional On-Trade accounts primarily across Central Scotland with regular travel to North and South Scotland including the Islands.
- To manage and develop Distell brands within a portfolio of traditional On Trade accounts
- Grow distribution and rate of sale
- Increase share of voice at the point of purchase
- Initiate and execute promotional activity
- Actively work with RTM contacts in the region to drive incremental business
- Support the wider sales team where required
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree educated with a WSET Level 2 or above accreditation and a personal Licence for the dispense of alcohol in Scotland.
- Proven success within a similar drinks led sales role with a relevant account base and have a strong working knowledge of the Scottish licensed trade.
- Excellent product knowledge across all categories of wine, spirits and cider
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Innovative and self-driven
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Ideally located in central Scotland with regular travel required to both our East Kilbride and London offices, North and South Scotland and the Islands.
- Full and clean UK driving Licence