NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – B2B / MANUFACTURING
National Account Manager – B2B / Manufacturing
£Competitive salary and package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most highly regarded fresh food manufacturers based in Lincolnshire. Following continued year on year growth and ambitious growth plans within the organisation they are now looking for a National Account Manager to join their already high performing commercial division.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed B2B / Food manufacturing accounts. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To open up a target list of customers in a new market.
- To achieve contribution target for the year.
- To achieve net profit target for the year.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with customers.
- Participating in senior management meetings - setting of strategy and objectives and effectively contributing towards achievement of those objectives
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager. It is essential that you have worked within the B2B / food manufacturing channels. It is preferable that you have meat, dairy, fresh or chilled food category experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is prepared to work hard and keen to progress within a growing business.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information