Customer Service/Contact Centre Team Leader
Job Title: Customer Service/Contact Centre Team Leader
Job Sector: Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/21083
Our client is a leading provider of service, installation, warranty and maintenance of equipment sold to the professional catering and retail industries. They have long standing contracts in place with a diverse network of blue chip companies, supported by a large national team of field service engineers.
About the Role:
Managing a team of 6 Contact Centre professionals, you will be required to lead, train and guide the team to execute their tasks by resolving problems, communicating deadlines and supporting the team. You will ensure that the team are providing customer service of the highest level at all times whilst meeting and exceeding daily KPI’s for the Contact Centre. Specific duties will include;
- Taking calls and handling escalated customer issues as required; working to provide a quick resolution for any issues reported by customers, avoiding the need for further escalation when possible.
- Monitoring live team performance, acting quickly to address any shortcomings.
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Communications; implementing change when required and performing management duties.
- Assisting in the fine tuning and implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Providing encouragement to team members including; communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or coaching and executing a plan to deliver.
- Providing feedback to side by side coaching, targeting and average of 2 hours coaching per week (fully documented).
- Hands on management, ensuring time is spent completing the same tasks as Agents in order to maintain own knowledge and provide sufficient cover within the team.
- Improving customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and giving feedback on a weekly basis.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Contact Centre Team Leader, you must possess the following;
- A wealth of contact centre experience with strong customer service experience that goes beyond scripts and prompts.
- Previous Team Leader experience.
- The ability to make sound decisions with minimal guidance.
- Able to motivate others by remaining calm under pressure and leading by example.
- An adaptable approach with a willingness to accept change.
- Motivated by providing excellent customer service, resolving problems and supporting others to achieve quality driven targets.
- The ability to plan and prioritise a bust workload.
In return for your role as Customer Service/Contact Centre Team Leader, you will receive a competitive basic salary which is negotiable and dependent upon experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Customer Service/Contact Centre Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly