Business Development Executive
A field based role selling services into the food and beverage channels.
Responsible for growing your own territory by having ownership and accountability for agreed growth targets
We are pleased to be working with one of Europe's leading entertainment companies. Currently experiencing strong year on year growth, their B2B team is expanding in order to capture the remaining market share. This expansion will allow our client to tap into new food & beverage clients and also provide the successful candidate with long-term progression opportunities.
With direct support from the National Sales Manager the Business Development Executive will be field based in the Surrey (South West London) area. The BDE will be expected to grow their own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Generating new business partners and proactively identifying revenue opportunities
- Maintaining and continually developing the pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- Networking with partner businesses
- Working with other departments to protect revenue
- Continually analysing their own performance whilst demonstrating strong initiative in prospecting new business
My client is looking for a Business Development Executive who is driven, ambitious and hungry for success. The successful candidate needs to have natural flair and strong commercial acumen. Applicants need to be a hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture. Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality to sell in this market.
The successful candidate must be:
- A great communicator
- Ambitious, tenacious and driven
- Accustomed to building rapport with customers
- Experienced in a sales environment
- Significantly experienced in achieving sales targets ideally in a B2B environment
- Experienced in new business management
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
Private health care