Business Development Manager - European Grocery Market - Oriental Food Brand
Do you want to work for one of the most loved and recognisable oriental food brands in the UK?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are very excited to be working in partnership with a globally recognised and hugely popular oriental food brand. With a food heritage dating back to over 100 years ago, they now provide over 220 choices of sauces and condiments to over 100 countries and regions across five continents. Most impressively, they have maintained their position as the No. 1 oriental sauce brand for 11 consecutive years. Even with a long history, they have still maintained innovation and creativity at the core of what they do.
Their products are considered the brand of choice for many Michelin starred restaurants and chefs, and they can also be found in the World Food sections across all the leading UK and European supermarket chains. As they continue to grow they are looking to bring on board an exceptional Business Development Manager to help develop the European Grocery retail market!
What you will be doing…
- Work closely with Sales Development Manager to build and develop strong sales growth in grocery retail markets in UK and Europe
- Identify key strategic accounts and create innovative methods to win these potential opportunities
- Act as primary point of contact with regional distributors’ sales teams, key wholesalers and retailers
- Design and implement key sales and trade marketing initiatives
What we need from you…
- At least 2 years’ sales experience in the FMCG arena
- Highly motivated with good knowledge of the oriental food market
- Demonstrate good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with distributors, customers and internal team.
- Excellent presentational skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a business with a century-long brand reputation who have achieved unanimous recognition and won numerous prestigious awards over the years. With lots of innovation in the pipeline and enormous growth potential ahead, you will play an active role in the development of sales across the European market!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.