Assistant Technical Manager
- A multi-million pound food importer that supplies to a broad range of major multiples, pub groups, manufacturers and wholesalers
- Manufacturing partners all across Europe
- Established many years ago - very stable, with sustained strong performance
- Great team - sociable, informal, hard working and team mentality
- Learn from a highly experienced Technical Manager who can take you to the next level in your career
- See factories in Europe, with short supplier visits every 1-2 months
- Work with some very high profile customers
- Be part of a relaxed, friendly culture
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role - you must be a great communicator
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process - in any food category
- A driving licence and the ability to spend occasional nights away in Europe
- Experience of retailer online specification systems would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of safety, quality and legal requirements in the food industry
This is a rare opportunity and would suit someone who can demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn. As part of a small team, you'll be given plenty of exposure from day one and as such, this could be an ideal next step for someone who has gained a grounding in technical, specifications or quality and is now ready to take on a bigger challenge.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .