Cost Accounting Manager for EMEA
Cost Accounting Manager for Consumer
Based either Haddenham/Avignon/Lodz
Do you have solid and successful background in financial reporting and internal control environment ?
If so - we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to EMEA Supply Chain Finance Director you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting the financial results of the Supply Chain functions and converting those results from the functional factory / operations perspective to a commercial team.
- Partners / interface between Supply Chain Finance team & the commercial finance team.
- Reporting and analysis for all components of cost of sales within Consumer division.
- Compilation, analysis and communication of the annual COGS budget in Consumer BU P&L view.
- Compilation, analysis and communication of the monthly forecast for COGS Consumer BU.
- Monthly reviews with key business partners e.g. commercial finance teams.
- Manage Material Ledger Closing month end & pre-close activities for EMEA Consumer.
- Manage the EMEA Supply Chain Finance Budget & Standard setting timetables – making sure aligned with Supply Chain Finance & Financial Planning & Analysis Globally.
- SAP Core power user – provide support to the Supply Chain Finance team as required and manage master data and assessment changes as required.
- Providing COGS insight and COGS financial support to commercial finance when looking at different planning scenarios.
- Ownership of compliance of SOX specific.
- Ad Hoc COGS Supply Chain or Commercial COGS projects and analysis as required (& agreed between Supply Chain Finance, Reporting & analysis team & Commercial Finance).
- Participate in Supply Chain Finance implementation projects of SAP & TM1 in EMEA and in any operational projects where can add value.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Recognised Accounting Qualification required (ACMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Strong proven knowledge of cost accounting practices and financial accounting standards.
- Demonstrated solid and successful background in financial reporting and internal control requirements.
- Practical experience in cost analysis, preferably in an SAP environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication (both oral and written) skills with demonstrated ability to present ideas to and influence others. Ability to influence at all levels without formal authority.
- Proven ability to work strategically and operationally. Able to effectively recognize when hands on approach needed versus delegating to staff.
- Excellent interaction, relationship management, and customer service skills.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage cross-unit and cross-function teams including indirect reporting relationships, coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues and work independently using good judgment to solve complex problems.
- High degree of business/financial acumen with the ability to understand impact of decisions on other functions and on operating units.
- Thorough understanding of business, processes, systems and internal controls.
- Excellent technical aptitude including extensive experience with Excel spread sheets and Business Warehouse.
- Extensive SAP experience across all financial modules.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Good opportunities to start professional career with a global flavour leader
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Internal trainings
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Cost Accounting Manager for EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly