National Account Manager
Looking for a North West based National Account Manager role? An excellent opportunity has arisen in the North West which offers challenge, autonomy, variety and ownership. You will be working with a business which operates in a category which is very much on trend and who have a global reach currently operating in multiple countries and growing!
A real trailblazer and market leader within their category, they are currently growing double digit YOY and are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic National Account Manager to come and join their sales team to grow the business and become part of their success. Greater Manchester based. you will be working for a company where culture is key, flexible and accommodating and offer a position where you will be able to make a real impact!
As part of their continued success, a new National Account Manager position has been created. You will be working closely with the wider sales team to deliver on the UK plan taking full account management responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for a top 4 grocer and wider retail accounts maximising the relationship
- Day to day account management, working cohesively to develop a strong partnership
- Facilitate practical and positive working relationships cross functionally
- Review and develop the customer base to achieve business objectives
- Develop and execute promotional plans and in store activity to drive growth
- Conduct ROI analysis, proposing future activity to drive profit and sales growth
Successful candidates will hold the following skills/ attributes:
- Already operating across the Top 6 MULTs (Or with Co-op) in either a Junior NAM, National Account Exec or Regional Sales Manager capacity looking to move your career forward
- Passionate about Brand, already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG business (whilst branded experience is preferred, PL experience is also considered)
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers and the internal team
- Highly numerate with exposure and understanding of P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
- A self-starter, driving your own objective to deliver
- Able to operate in a dynamic and fluid organisation that is forever changing
- Ambitious with the drive and appetite to do business in the right way!
This is an opportunity in the North West which is not to be missed. Looking for an exciting category which is growing? Looking to take your career to the next step? Then this should be right up your street! Hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Ben@signaturecm.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.