Senior National Account Manager
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager
Location: London – Office Based
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 per annum DOE
My client are a health conscious SME food business located in Central London. With extensive growth happening here in the UK, they are now seeking a Senior National Account Manager to come on board to hunt new business predominantly across the Food Service sector.
This is a great opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual who wants to be a part of a fast-moving food business. You will work incredibly closely with the whole team including the founder of the business. You will be responsible for all the UK retailers and driving the brand forward.
You will be responsible for profitable growth across all existing and new business accounts. You will be experienced in hunting new business within the Food Service and Grocery channel as well as thinking outside of the box and entering new space for this health conscious brand. You will work with their portfolio of about 30 SKUs which sit across ambient, chilled and frozen products.
- Agree and implement JBP’s with major customers
- Attend Customer and manufacturer meetings
- Identify new customer opportunities
- Gather data to interpret NPD that fits with the company strategy
- Oversee delivery of orders to ensure industry leading customer service.
- Manage a twelve-month sales and expenditure budget.
- Manage forecasting and stock levels of finished product sourced from multiple manufacturers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Full P&L experience
- Able to work independently
- Strong hands on track record of Grocery and FS
- Proven results in a challenging environment
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and well as customers
- Experience in analysing and interpreting market data
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link.