Role: Group CFO
Are you looking to be part of a global FMCG business where growth and quality are at the forefront of its UK & International agenda? A business where their mission is to be respected for their enviable portfolio of premium brands and their world-class manufacturing capabilities?
My client are a UK FMCG business with an ambitious growth agenda and an entrepreneurial spirit. They have an excellent reputation for product quality and a leadership team with significant industry experience.
The Advocate Group have partnered with this exciting business in their search for an experienced Group CFO. The Key elements of this high profile and pivotal role are:
- Drive financial performance in a period of significant growth and development of the business.
- Learn the business up close and partner with other operational leaders, ensuring financial involvement in key strategic decisions.
- Partner with CEO to create a high performance executive team
- Nurture and maintain a world class finance function
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience of FMCG (ideally including high calibre manufacturing) is essential. Previous experience of drinks would be ideal.
- PE experience is highly advantageous, including debt management and debt structuring experience.
- Experience of change and high growth is vital.
- Proven leadership of operational finance teams.
- Ideally previous M&A experience.
- International experience is essential.
- Track record of contributing to bottom line growth.
- Previous multi-stakeholder management.
- Understanding of complex tendering and customer financial management.
- Experience of negotiating with major multiple retailers would be advantageous.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Group CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly