Business Development Manager - Office Based
Job Type: Business Development Manager – Office Based
Location: Central London
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Food)
Job Reference: FP-24576
Would you like to become a part of growing FMCG Food Business? Have you got experience managing accounts across Grocery, Retail and/or Foodservice? Are you a hungry and ambitious Business Development Manager with a proven track record of growth in FMCG? If you’re considering taking on a new challenge please read on...
The Advocate Group are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a very young and ambitious food company. They are a passionate, rapidly expanding brand nestled in the heart of London.
The company is a young, fast growing, innovative brand who are looking to expand their team having launched back in 2016. They have had initial success with accounts such as Ocado, Selfridges, WholeFoods and Selfridges, as well as other positive conversations with major retailers. Now is the time for someone to join at this pivotal moment to push the brand forward.
The brand came to life in Central London when they began sharing their home-baked products with friends. The brand has always been focussed on quality, natural ingredients but they never compromised on taste. The recipes have been developed over many years, and they have worked particularly hard to produce gluten-free and vegan food that taste just as good as classic recipes.
- Development across the categories in a number of channels, predominantly Grocery, Retail and/or Foodservice
- P&L accountability
- Working to ensure maximum display visibility throughout all channels
- Developing JBP level relationships with stockist counterparts across multiple categories
- Effective evaluation of promotional performance
- Owner of SKU level forecast within customers
- Working to bring the brand alive in stores (POS, displays, sampling)
- Keeping track of market performance and competitor activity
- Effective internal & external communication of performance, recommending specific actions to capitalise
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Commercial FMCG background across sales
- A passion for selling and comfortable negotiating and influencing with buyers
- B2C Knowledge with FMCG is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers and the ability to analyse data sets
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress career
- Passion to work in the F&B sector and a love for bringing the brand to people across the UK and beyond
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link.