Senior National Account Manager, West Sussex
Fresh, healthy, innovative and fast-paced food manufacturing.
This well-established and category leading business has strong reputation for what they do and with insight and leading edge manufacturing techniques they have diversified with an innovative range of delicious and healthy products that are targeted at convenience and food to go within grocery retail and foodservice customers.
Their relationship success and recent new business wins has led to growth with the commercial team and now they are searching for Senior National Account Managers to work with major retail accounts.
You must have;
- A proven and demonstrable previous experience within fresh or chilled categories.
- Worked with at least one of top four retailers
- Private label experience
- Previous NAM experience with personal P&L responsibility and working knowledge of NPD stage gate processes
In return you will receive;
- Autonomy and freedom to develop strategy and impact growth
- A forward-thinking and energised leadership team with genuine vision
- A dedicated learning hub for training and development
- A competitive and rewarding package
- A cultural belief in work life balance
As a south coast business location is always a consideration. This is a close knit team and the role will require office base two to three days every week. If you are open to ideas this could be a great opportunity for a change in lifestyle and relocation packages are possible. Equally if you are happy to stay away in the week, accommodation allowance is an option.
If this role suits you and your next step, please apply with your CV or contact me to discuss further.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF AJT894944
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob