Internal Account Manager
My client are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their Newcastle office. This role is internal account management, you will be responsible for closing inbound leads and managing B2B clients.
My key client are a global business who are market leaders in their field.
The responsibilities of the Internal Account Manager include following up inbound leads from B2B prospects and clients. You will be responsible for closing business and building a sales pipeline.
The successful Internal Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Experience in managing processes and clients over the phone, ideally from a commercial sale or customer service background.
- Candidates with strong phone experience from various backgrounds would be considered.
- Degree educated would be advantageous but not essential.
- A proven track record of sales with passion for excellent customer service.
- working in an environment delivering and exceeding KPIs.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player who is able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work at all levels/communicate at all levels.
- Confident, outgoing personality.
- Commutable daily to office base in Newcastle, North East England.
Up to £21k DOE + uncapped, realistic commission available. Also excellent career progression available within a Global company.