Coffee Sales Account Manager

Location
Basingstoke
Salary
Package: Basic Salary £26,000 - £34,000 depending upon experience with a 20% commission
Posted
07 Nov 2018
Closes
05 Dec 2018
Ref
SJW417
Contact
Sara Warrilow
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
Coffee Sales Account Manager
Coffee, Tea, Ancillaries and Machines to HORECA  

Location: This is a regional sales account manger position covering the south coast territory. The patch encompasses Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth, Worthing, Brighton, Eastbourne, Guildford, Winchester, Basingstoke, Reading, Oxford and Swindon 

Package: Basic Salary £26,000 - £34,000 depending upon experience with a 20% commission structure based on performance – Company car (Audi A3, Passat or Golf), Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pension

The Role:
Established for over 150 years we are experts in providing coffee solutions to the UK’s Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes. We are seeking to appoint a new Regional Sales Account Manager to sell our full range of Fairtrade Coffee, Tea, Ancillaries and machines into the HORECA Division. The role will involve 60% account management growing the relationships with the key accounts on your territory including upselling and cross selling. The other 40% of your time will be spent winning new customers to add to your portfolio. Full training and support will be given and you will have a team of 6 account managers a phone call away.

The Person:
We are ideally looking for candidates who have a commercial background selling coffee or coffee machines into the HORECA sector. We may also consider people who have worked in the Foodservice industry selling into the HORECA industry. You must have a full UK driving license, be self-motivated and have an element of self-management.

Application:
To Apply for the position please send your CV to Sara Warrilow at Midas Selection.
Vacancy ID: SJW417 | Consultant: Sara Warrilow | Direct Dial: 0121 214 5395
Email: sara.warrilow@midas-selection.com | Linked-in: linkedin.com/in/sarawarrilow

Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and Executive level professionals into the Beverage Equipment Industry. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs