- A rapidly growing health suppliment business
- A great opportunity to make a real difference in an SME
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with Canabidol™ to offer an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Canabidol™ was founded with the primary focus of bringing to market a unique, innovative cannabis oil product (CBD Oil) that uses only legal Cannabinoid CBD with zero THC in an easy to administer delivery method.
After initial stages of research and development in 2015 by their scientists, Canabidol™ launched in 2016 and are now the largest supplier of CBD products in the UK. Using only the best ingredients and manufactured out of their South England site, they continue to grow rapidly with the demand for their product range only increasing.
Sold across the UK, USA and a number of countries in Europe. Their products can be found in pharmacies, retail stores, vape stores and online.
They are committed to building a brand based on trust and integrity that produces only the finest and purest quality cannabidiol food supplements while never compromising on quality.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager to join a rapidly growing business that is expanding at a phenomenal rate.
The Sales Manager:
- To manage and provide leadership to the sales team to ensure each person exceeds individual budget requirements
- To recruit and grow the sales team as demand for their products continues to grow
- Directly responsible for meeting the agreed sales budget
- Working to individual and team monthly sales targets
- To develop a strategic plan to continue revenue growth across the business
- Develop a clear plan to source leads and develop new wholesale, white label and B2B customers
- To work with existing accounts to ensure retention and growth
- Build and drive structured sales activity across the sales team
- Organising and attending industry relevant trade shows when required
- Keeping CRM and other internal systems up-to-date
- Attending meetings with prospective customers in order to win business when necessary
- Carrying out sales related administrative tasks as required
- Analyse market needs, trends, and identify strategies to expand market share in these areas
- Support execution of business plans as required by Management team
- Support execution of marketing plans as required by the Marketing Manager
- Identify training opportunities within customers and internal sales teams, which is addressed by creating and owning the training material.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Manager:
- Experience in managing a successful sales team
- Food, health food or consumer background is ideal but not essential
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets as an individual, and while leading a team
- Experience retaining and growing existing accounts
- Track record of identifying and developing new accounts
- Ability to develop a knowledge of Canabidol™ products and the CBD industry
- Someone who will lead by example, developing a vision and a culture within the sales team
- Possess strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience building and executing clear strategic plans
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships, in addition to quickly spotting and communicating potential risks and issues
- Ability to identify organisational structure and confidence to target and build new relationships
- Naturally persuasive and tenacious
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and to meet customers when required
- To be commutable to their Berkshire office on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum basic salary dependant on experience.
Excellent commission structure and earning potential.
Other company benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page. Ref Code: MPGC13964712Z