Business Development Analyst - Global Drinks Brand
Based in London, the successful candidates with me tasked to analyse market and consumer trends, evaluate and offer strategic alternatives to the Business Development Director. To develop commercial assessment tools and coordinate the execution throughout business heads.
My client is one of the largest Global drinks brands, offering a wide range of products and brands. They are fast growing with huge ambition to continue their International success.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Analyst - Global Drinks Brand, are:
- To support the identification and execution of growth and value opportunities for Global Travel Retail.
- To be responsible for providing the Business Development Director with analysis of markets and consumer trends, evaluating strategic alternatives, researching recommendations and following up the implementation and execution of plans with business units.
- Coordinating the development, implementation and execution of channel and account segmentation strategies in conjunction with GCM's
- Developing commercial guidelines and targets.
- The coordination of promotional calendars.
- Responsible for preparing executive level presentations for Business Development Director.
- Support in development of commercial capabilities assessment tools and coordinate execution throughout business units.
- To be involved in all budget and latest estimate exercises.
- Responsibility for coordinating with business unit heads to support in the consolidation of reporting playbook.
- Responsibility for building stock depletion models for key customers and countries and collaborates with finance to manage and monitor allocation of brands & provides input to S&OP process.
- Responsibility for monthly reporting pack to provide relevant management information (monthly sales, GMA / market data and inventory updates).
- To take on / be involved with ad-hoc special projects as required.
As the Business Development Analyst - Global Drinks Brand, you will have:
- University graduate in Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Marketing interested in Finance.
- Prior experience in FMCG finance and/or commercial roles
- Strong communicator across all levels
- Real interest in business analysis and development
- Commercial acumen
- Sense of urgency, autonomy, pro-activity.
- Enthusiasm, team spirit, curiosity
- Strong knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a Global organization
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques and methods
- Travel may be required on an infrequent basis based on projects. 15% or less.
- Some out of hours work may be required from time to time.
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car