National Account Manager – Catering Supplies
Title: National Account Manager – Catering Supplies
Region: M4 Corridor
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + OTE £10,000 Bonus
Sector: Commercial Catering Equipment
- My client is an established and successful supplier of a range of catering supplies ranging from tableware and light catering equipment to heavy equipment and disposables.
- Following a period of growth, they are looking to employ a national Account Manager to manage and grow their portfolio of key accounts.
- My client has seen turnover grow significantly in the past three years taking them from a strong regional distributer to a national player, winning and securing a number of large key and national accounts that include QSR’s, national leisure sites and casual dining chains.
- This would suit someone looking to step up from a Key Account or Junior National Account Manager position from a larger business.
- This person would be managing a portfolio of accounts who are spending between £250,000 and £500,000 per annum.
- The role will include the development of these existing accounts and the delivery of new national accounts to an agreed strategy.
- Candidates who have worked within foodservice a catering supplies, catering equipment, food wholesale, disposables or packaging business would be very suitable.
- A proven background selling in the foodservice sector.
- Experience of negotiating at key/national account level.
- Either already established at national account level or looking for the step up.
- Demonstrable track record of winning senior level new business within this sector.
- Proven account development experience.
- Focused, motivated, driven and customer focused.
- Located close to the M4 corridor with easy access to the South West and London.
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are growing year on year.
- Although now turning over more than £20m they have retained the small business ethics that led to their growth.
- All staff are treated as individuals and are supported in all aspects of their role making it a great place to work and feel valued.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for National Account Manager – Catering Supplies
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly