International Brand Manager - Global Blue Chip
International Brand Manager
Package: £90,000 - £120,000 + 40% bonus + car allowance + pension plan ( up to 15% employer contribution )
Have you got the courage and passion to build a whole new sector from the ground up?
This once-in-a-lifetime challenge blends the pace and agility of a game-changing technology start-up with the backing and resources of a global FMCG player. A pivotal step is getting the right International Brand Manager on board: visionaries, motivators, leaders.
The parent company has already invested $1bn in developing and commercialising these next generation consumer products. With world-class R&D, a rolling innovations pipeline and dramatic plans for expansion, the new venture is founded on decades of robust science and industry-shaping best practice. They’re already taking the lead in the UK and other markets.
How you can rise to the challenge:
- Shape the future direction of current and new brands, supporting category brand teams in developing, planning and executing key brand marketing mix elements.
- Help to drive brand strategy and growth, delivering brand manifestos and standards covering all commercial aspects - including product innovation, packaging, pricing and total communications.
- Lead brand projects and drive fact-based decision-making through market analysis and reports, with clear recommendations for action and insightful post implementation reviews.
What you can bring to the table:
- A solid track record in brand/marketing, spanning both traditional marketing and significant digital expertise.
- Ideally, a strong FMCG background including consumer electronics, with international experience in these sectors.
- All-round hands-on ability, with the confidence and resilience to manage ambiguity in an entrepreneurial blue-chip environment.
- A readiness to act boldly, take risks and embrace change – backed by the willingness to listen to others and to learn quickly from your mistakes.
If you can aim high and get results, this journey into uncharted territory will open up untold opportunities to achieve your full potential. For a confidential discussion, please send your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.