Sales Representative – Lifestyle/Sportswear
Job Title: Sales Representative – Lifestyle/Sportswear
Salary: Up to £33,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: Southern UK to Midlands
Sector / Industry: Fashion – Lifestyle Sports footwear
Job Reference: NP2647
Would you like to work for an exciting and dynamic footwear and apparel company who have a strong heritage? This international company are leaders in their category of sportswear and lifestyle that are focused on innovation, style and performance. This brilliant Footwear and Apparel organisation founded in United States and are now part of a wider globally branded footwear, apparel and accessories company who operate across 200 countries and territories. They have a solid infrastructure and are market leaders within lifestyle sports footwear.
As a Sales Representative you will be part of small, collaborative, supportive team, covering the south up to the midlands region of the UK. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of product performance and financial opportunity for growth for the brand across National and Independent retail accounts. Within the role you will have responsibility for a specific territory covering the Southern region to the Midlands. You will build key relationships with Buyers and Key decision makers within the Sportswear industry to drive business through account management and new business development.
This opportunity offers great career development, autonomy within the role and a supportive environment. You will report into the sales manager and have a strong supportive environment to maximise your career within a global footwear and apparel company. Your focus will be to deliver the footwear range into key accounts and prospect accounts within Fashion, sportswear and the lifestyle industry through account management and new business development. For this role attitude and passion is everything, if you have a proven track record of delivering success within apparel or sportswear and you have a winning attitude please get in contact.
- Up to £33,000 basic salary plus pension, healthcare and benefits
- Maximise the sales, distribution and profitability of the company’s brands within a portfolio of online and retail accounts.
- Drive the brands presence through effective accounts management and new business development.
- Account Management up to 50% & new business development up to 50%
- Cover a national territory to drive business within the apparel and sportswear industry.
- You will manage and develop national and independent accounts.
- You will work closely with the Sales Manager to influence consumers in the most effective way.
- Identify the most effective route to market for each brand.
- Support in negotiate terms and agreements to maximise profitability and brand exposure.
- Attending trade shows and sale meetings in UK and Europe.
- Being a brand ambassador for the collection.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ambitious and professional sales representative within Fashion and Sportswear.
- X2 years plus of sales experience within footwear industry
- Market knowledge of branded Fashion, Apparel, Sportswear industry.
- Have a personal interest into sports and lifestyle
- Ability to established relationships with key contacts, buyers and influencers within the Apparel and Sportswear industry.
- Good project and time management skills, able to prioritise effectively.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions.
- Resilient, able to deal with challenges/ objections confidently.
- Strong leadership and team working skills, able to work collaboratively in a small team.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Creative thinker and strategic planner.
- Driven, influential and show courage within your decisions.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080