Category Manager - Iconic Food Brand
Category Manager – Premium Food
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Category team. Their range of iconic branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to expand.
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will work in partnership with the major retailers and be the Category Adviser. Your role will be responsible for the following:
- Influencing range and distribution using promotional strategy and space and merchandising within the retailer
- Driving growth through research, merchandising and planning
- Ongoing reports on performance of sales
- Managing retailer category reviews
- Using Shopper insight, evaluation and category trends you will influence retailers
- Build strong relationships with the Sales team and understanding retailer strategy
- Identify gaps and opportunities for retailers to exploit category growth
- Devise promotional programs through quantified analysis
You will currently be be working in a Category role within a FMCG business and seeking your next step in Category management. You have solid experience of multiple data sources including IRI and Kantar. You are commercially astute, analytical and demonstrate great influencing skills. You will also have proven retailer facing experience.
If this exciting role sounds like your next career move, apply now ! Please include your current CV and quote reference - 2614
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful