National Account Manager
Keen to secure an opportunity where you can make a serious impact and benefit from a global operation to develop? Are you energetic, enthusiastic to develop your career with some serious ambition?
You will find:
- Autonomy to deliver and work with the wider Commercial team to develop a compelling approach to the market and negotiate JBPs
- A company with some serious investment, huge collaboration and career development plans in place
- Office based
Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastic FMCG organisation who are pushing the boundaries and who operate a portfolio of household brands as well as having a significant PL offering across multiple channels. Based West of London, No.1 in their category and a hugely supportive business who are high energy!
Due to internal promotion, this FMCG business are now looking to appoint a National Account Manager to take responsibility for the Food Service channel. Operating with both brands (20%) and PL (80%) the channel strategy is to get their product and brand onto every plate within food service! The role breaks down to:
- Day to day account management of a stable portfolio of delivered food service customers
- JBP negotiation and development
- Development of new businesses within the wider food service channel and establishing the best RTM
- Use of customer data and forecasting tools to improve analysis
- Competitor analysis and internal reporting
- Collaboration with the wider channel team
This opportunity presents a huge area of growth and certainly where someone could make an impact. Skills/ characteristics needed for the role include:
- Enthusiasm, ambition, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
- Tenacity to break down doors and a ‘go getting’ attitude
- Strong influencer and communicator
- Good with numbers and the analysis of data
- Strong presentation skills
- Unafraid of challenge and hard work
- PL experience – any brand experience would also be an advantage
- FMCG account management and development experience – food service would be an advantage
- Broad vision and creativity to get onto ever plate in food service!
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.