Area Sales Manager
What we require:
A vacancy has arisen for an area sales manager to cover the North of the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual to further enhance the service we provide to our customers and suppliers within our two major disciplines. A strong passion for the outdoors, running and well being, as well as some knowledge of our products would be desired.
Traditional sport and outdoor retailers make up much of the customer base, but increasingly professional and semi-professional sports teams and therapist practices add to this base.
The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the sales team to continue to give the “old fashioned” levels of service and sales and marketing, that our retailers increasingly need in this digital age.
The position involves:
- Working alongside the two Sales Directors and Area Sales Manager (South and Midlands) to construct, meet, and exceed agreed turnover and proﬁtability targets
- Building on existing and extensive customer relationships in addition to actively seeking out and converting new account opportunities.
- Promotion and sales of products at regional, national and international buying and trade shows, stockrooms and events.
- Providing in-store staff training and POS display concepts..
- Participation at company sales meetings.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly