Territory Manager - Nottingham
Territory Manager - World Leader in Health and Wellbeing
£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
It does not get better than this for an ambitious graduate or someone with six months to a year’s experience to join a global leader in consumer goods! With over 40,000 employees worldwide, world class training is on offer and the autonomy to create your own destiny.
As Territory Manager you will be assigned a geographic location to manage high street retail accounts. Let’s be honest it will not be easy but you will have some of the world’s most iconic brands behind you coupled with best in class training.
- Customer visits within the appropriate geography or channel, frequency of visit as determined by the Field Sales Manager
- Optimize the distribution, merchandising and promotions
- Makes regular visits to individual stores/retail outlets in order to; check displays, take orders, sell displays, sell in 4 P concepts, maintenance of 4P execution
- Managing the customer as a key stakeholder
Is this you?
You are always up for a challenge, passionate about self-improvement and excited about making a difference then please apply!
- Graduate look to get into Field Sales
- A proven track record of success
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for learning and self-improvement
- Razor sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- An exceptional work ethic and the desire to make a difference