Marketing Manager - Premium Food Business
A new and exciting opportunity to join the team of a highly-regarded, premium food business as a Marketing Manager focusing on one of their leading brands.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the marketing agenda for the brand focussing on commercial positioning, innovation, digital marketing and retailer specific promotions.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the marketing strategy for the brand that delivers growth
- Develop marketing materials that drive awareness
- Manage digital and social platforms
- Responsibility for managing the promotional calendar
- Work with the NPD team on new and existing products
- Meet with key retail partners to discuss customer specific promotional activity
- Manage internal stakeholders and be the voice of marketing internally
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Previous marketing experience, ideally from within the food and drink industry
- Broad experience, comfortable presenting to a customer as well as managing innovation projects and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with top 6 grocery retailers
- Experience working with branded and private label products would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you are keen to take on a new challenge in a fast paced, premium food business in a fast growing category, then don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.