Business Development - Foodservice
A Yorkshire based, meat free business is currently looking to expand their commercial team with the introduction of a Business Development Manager across Foodservice and casual dining
Paul Nyman Consultancy have been engaged by a Yorkshire based meat free SME business to recruit into their expanding commercial team. Operating as an up and coming manufacturer of the growing meat free category, our client has developed its product range and can now be found in some of the UK top 4 retailers.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager within the Foodservice and casual dining channels. This position is very much about business winning and utilising your network within these channels to open doors. With the rise in demand for meat free products our client has identified the Foodservice market as a having plenty of opportunities to drive business.
- You will need to demonstrate a strong background within Foodservice on a national basis dealing with head office customers
- A background of business winning will be important
- Experience within either this product category or the chilled category would be a benefit
- You must be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own initiative as this will be an autonomous role
- The role is home-based with “as needed” travel to our clients head office in Yorkshire. The role will also involve travel to your clients on a regular basis
If the above is you – apply now.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs & Category jobs across the UK.