This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company who are market leaders within the licensed apparel, footwear and accessories industry.
Based in Leicester, our client has some fantastic licensing partnerships and an impressive in-house printing facility. The company pride themselves on their leading technology and excellent relationships they hold with various high street retailers and major supermarkets.
As the Account Manager you must have experience in the fashion, footwear or accessories industry, preferably the licensed sector. Ideally you will be a sales professional with a proven track record of prospecting, securing and developing new business across highstreet retailers and major supermarkets at a national account level.
Reporting in to the Director, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts whilst focusing on growth and prospecting for new business.
The Account Manager is an office based position in Leicester.
Key skills and experience required:
- You must have sales experience within the apparel, footwear or accessories industry, ideally from a licensed product background
- Experience of selling into major multiples and high street accounts at national account level
- Proven track record of account management and securing new business
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid numerical skills with the ability to analyse data and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to build strong relationships with buyers, key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Captivating presentation style in order to deliver the sales strategy successfully
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Commutable to the Leicester area on a regular basis
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary