SNAM - Route to Controller - Grocery
- Central London
- SNAM Route to Controller
- 2 reports
A fast growing FMCG business are looking for a SNAM with quick progression to Controller
They are a multimillion-pound SME, who are looking to appoint a Grocery Senior NAM. Join a business with a young and vibrant culture, high energy, and an opportunity to work with a tenacious and driven team to become the No1 Brand in their sector - on trend and growing at a rapid pace!
If you're on the look out for a Senior National Account Manager role or Controller opportunity in an SME which has become quickly established, this might just be for you. London based with a good salary package on offer - not one to be missed!
Based in central London, this FMCG Brand is already well established in the UK and looking to continue expanding their offering in an exciting and growing category! A very well rounded FMCG business which is experiencing exciting times! Can't beat the culture here either… energetic, togetherness, ambitious, drive! If you are into health and fitness, look no further!
As Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for the Grocery Retail business incorporating the Top 4 MULTs and lead from the front with three direct reports.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Grocery Retail channel
- JBP planning, negotiations and implementation
- Leading internal and external reporting
- Collaborating with the marketing team on brand activation and category range reviews
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Growth! Gaining more distribution and development of long term partnerships!
Successful applicants will have real character! You won't be someone who's happy with the status quo but someone who pushes for more, never 100% satisfied until you've absolutely maximised potential - even then though - what's next?
- You will hold c5 years+ FMCG experience, with a minimum of 12 months in Grocery Retail (Top 4 MULTs)
- You will also have worked in a branded FMCG environment, start up, SME or blue chip - this is about character!
- You will also be able to analyse data have an eye for spotting a gap, trend or an opportunity and able to recommend and demonstrate growth for all involved
- Relationship building is clearly key, you will hold strong communication skills as well as the ability to listen, comfortable providing solutions and thinking differently
Enough about basic National Account Management skills, what about you…
- High energy, adaptability and passion
- This is an innovative and exciting brand which is making big waves - you have to be able to reflect the Brands personality.
- You will be a character who is results driven, a people person and a natural influencer - charismatic maybe…