National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Grocery
Better Placed are pleased to be working with an entrepreneurial food business in the North West who are looking for an established National Account Manager to join their sales team. Do you have a strong background managing grocery P&L accounts and experience working for a large FMCG business? If this sounds like you and you're looking for your second rotation in a NAM position before taking a step up to SNAM level then this could be the opportunity you're waiting for.
Our client is an exciting food business who have experienced fantastic growth this year and aim to expand that over the next few years. Home to some outstanding brands and an energetic sales team, this company is a great place for you to develop your national account career.
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP's) with the customer
- Bringing on new accounts through Business Development
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Launching and driving NPD
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- National account background within FMCG food is a must
- Minimum 2 years in national accounts
- Account management experience with grocery accounts (Sainsburys/Tesco/Asda/Morrisons/Waitrose/Co-op all accepted)
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Background in stimulating account growth
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Autonomy to manage your own Top 4 accounts
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly