Marketing Manager - Events
This is a newly created role to support the growth of the brand into new categories and the acquisition of new customers. The primary remit of the role is to manage and deliver the annual event calendar whilst providing strategic direction and work with other members of the marketing team to ensure the amplification of event content before, during and after the events.
You will develop and deliver an annual events calendar for the UK and key international countries by managing the bookings, planning and production of all events – both B2B and B2C. This could include events ranging from fitness expos to convenience sampling so an understanding of the FMCG convenience category and different consumer motivations is vital. You will work closely with the sales team for identifying the right trade expos and managing budgets, against the ROI of their customers and managing the budget of events by tracking spend against forecasts
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Degree educated or professional qualification in Marketing
- Experience of working in a marketing events role within an FMCG business
- Management and understanding of digital and social strategies
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies
- You have owned of the process of events and campaigns
- Understanding of and exposure to international markets
- Hands on style with ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Excellent self-motivating and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with working in the West Midlands region on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly