Account Director - National and Key Accounts
Main Tasks & Activities
- Realising targeted market share by implementing robust sales activities and aligning forward share across all categories.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Develop customer contact strategy and adopt joint working with customer. Implement customer agreements and monitor & build customer relationships.
- Analyse national market, customer information & develop a customer-specific sales strategy which is translated into a clear activity plan.
- Market and customer performance analysis, development of objectives & strategies which deliver against customer & channel objectives.
- Develop customer activity plans & communicate plan to all relevant stakeholders and manage national alignment of plan.
- Negotiate spend ensuring activity compliance and ROI. Track and evaluate accordingly.
- Negotiate national customer listings & launch support with relevant buyers. Develop launch monitor & track.
- Manage individual development.
- Team performance with the talent management process.
- Current market share is protected, maintained and expanded.
- Brand share performance by region / Nielsen.
- Plan is completed timeously, within correct format and is relevant to customer portfolio by region and category.
- NSV vs Budget / Volume vs Budget / Realization vs Budget.
- Alignment to Channel Strategy and implemented through customers.
- Activity plan is communicated to sales force, implemented in agreed time frame and within agreed objectives.
- Co-Ad tracking system is monitored & does not exceed agreed budget.
- Quarterly reporting.
- Spend is in line with budget & does not exceed agreed budget.
- Team competence improvements year on year.
If you believe you have the relevant skills & experience to successfully lead a winning sales team then please send your CV to email@example.com (Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview to be held in Dubai).