Trade Marketing and Category Planner
Job Title: Trade Marketing and Category Planner role - West England - Beauty and Personal Care - GL39580
Salary: 35 - 45 K
Location: West England
We’re looking for a Trade & Category Marketing Manager. The Trade & Category Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of trade & marketing plans and campaigns that grow and support the business of our key accounts and beyond.
The role works as part of the marketing department to initiate ensure seamless implementation of brand campaigns but also works closely with our Sales teams to identify the UK growth opportunities; achieve our growth/sales goals by implementing and supporting our activities; and providing analysis, insights, and feedback to the whole company.
This is great opportunity to have a major impact in a dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial company. We are super passionate about what we do, and we’ll expect no less from you. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where one day this is not like another then is the job for you.
- 3-5 years of trade marketing and/or category planner and commercial experience at a consumer health & beauty company
- Existing relationships with UK high street, grocery and/or online retailers.
- Experience at strong, mission-led businesses is especially valuable. Able to communicate our Brand’s strategic plans and overall mission to our customers.
- Proven track record of driving frequent, valuable, profit making initiatives across offline and online retailers.
- Understanding of how to manage and coordinate with external brands, suppliers and key internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, capable of pitching our Brands’ visions and the detail of our latest product to our brand owners and customers alike
You’ll spend your time on:
- Creating, initiating and developing the UK trade marketing plan with channel adaption in partnership with the sales and marketing teams which encompasses seasonal plans and new product launches in order to maximize sell-out in both digital channels and retail stores.
- Developing and delivering our Brands’ strategic plans and product pitch to buying teams in partnership with the Sales Team, that secures prominent ranging and promotion, through your understanding of space planning and commercial acumen.
- Analysis of category and EPOS data ongoing in order to understand and implement category and brand plans to retailers, also to understand additional opportunities and market gaps.
- Working closely with the marketing stakeholders at the retail accounts in order to secure desired presentation of products and brands online and in-store, as well as any cooperative promotional activities including advertising where applicable.
- Planning and executing retailer trade events, merchandising/promotors (where necessary)
- Managing budgets & plans whilst securing the tools needed for monitoring activities and compliance.
- Creating and maintaining analysis of our categories and Brand products benchmarking by account.
- Building strong retail relationships with strategic partners (both online and offline) through the joint development of short & long term strategic plans.
Package: Competitive salary of 35 - 45 K based on experience and annual bonus, car allowance, 33 days holiday
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Gary Laverty
Keywords: FMCG, Beauty, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Head of Marketing, Category Manager, Tarde Marketing, Category Manager, Trade and Category
Apply for Trade Marketing and Category Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly