Account Lead - Shopper Marketing
Are you a strategic thinker with a FMCG marketing background?
I’m on the lookout for an experienced FMCG marketer to join an award winning and fast growing agency who specialise in making disruptive shopper marketing campaigns. Working with some of the biggest names in food and drink, this opportunity will involve leading a team and managing key client relationships.
You will be overseeing the strategic direction of client relationships, managing internal and external relationships and identifying commercial opportunities to grow your account relationships.
As you will be leading an experienced team of managers, we’re looking for someone with experience in a team leadership role. You’ll be overseeing your team and their direct reports too. My client’s culture fosters creativity, accountability and curiosity, so we’re looking for someone who can assess the bigger picture and motivate your team accordingly.
Key things for this role
- Strong client leadership – FMCG/retail knowledge important, but open to those who have worked in other marketing channels
- Line management – accountable for your direct reports and their teams
- Analysis – strong understanding of numbers and working with data to develop strategies
- Overseeing campaign activity and consulting with the team where necessary
- Cross-functional working and information sharing across the business
- Experience across digital and traditional media in consumer marketing highly desired
In return, you’ll be given a very competitive compensation package, the opportunity to join a growing business with excellent incentives, rewards and team culture.