UK Business Development Manager - Lladró
An exciting opportunity with luxury brand Lladró to become their UK Business Development Manager
Build relationships within the retail, interior design and architectural space
Lladró is a Spanish brand dedicated since 1953 to the creation of art porcelain figurines at the brand's only factory in the world, in Valencia.
Lladró is the success story of an iconic Spanish brand. A world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of porcelain art creations, Lladró is a unique mix of talent, audacity and meticulousness in the quest for excellence.
Their product ranges include lighting, home accessories, decorative sculptures, and figurines.
The key responsibilities of the UK Business Development Manager will include:
- Assisting in the definition of organizational strategic goals in UK, to build key customer relationships and to identify business opportunities.
- Improving the organization's market position and achieving financial growth. Both in traditional products (porcelain sculptures) and in new products (lighting, lifestyle, etc).
- Leading growth of the brand within the interior design is of the essence in this key position.
- Working with the in-house team: marketing staff, and other members of the team to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- Finding potential new customers, presenting to them, ultimately converting them into clients, and continuing to grow business in the future.
- Developing a rapport with new clients and setting targets for sales and providing support that will continually improve the relationship. This requires a thorough knowledge of interior designers, architects, company's competitors, etc.
- Nurturing, growing and retaining existing accounts.
- Managing the existing clients and ensuring they stay satisfied and predicting the clients' future needs
- Proven business development experience in with the channels of furniture, contract, interior design, lighting, B2B/corporate business and luxury.
- At ease with high end retail customers.
- Ideally you possess an ample network of interior designers, design stores, lighting stores and department stores.
- You are a proficient networker and an excellent communicator with the ability to persuade others and close deals.
- Eager to help the brand grow in both existing and new product lines through the identification of customer needs and challenges and market knowledge.
- Flexible, results driven, ambitious and responsible.
Basic Salary £50,000 - £60,000 plus OTE